Bandera Bronzini en Papillote
Parchment is the perfect baking vessel, preserving important nutrients and sealing in the delicious flavor of the whole bronzini. Serve bronzini on parchment for a classic presentation!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place parchment paper onto a sheet pan large enough to fit and wrap around the bronzini.
- On a cutting board, chop garlic, parsley, mint and oregano; transfer to a bowl and add olive oil, salt & pepper.
- Make several shallow slits through the skin on both sides of the fish.
- Rub the fresh herb/olive oil mix all over the fish.
- Insert thin lemon slices and pack the rest of the herb/olive oil mix into the cavities (not in the slits sliced earlier).
- Fold the parchment paper over the fish, rolling down over each bronzino to make sure it stays in place.
- Place the sheet pan with “papillote” into the preheated oven and bake for 18-20 minutes (until the fish flesh is flaky and white).
- Serve on parchment paper, with extra lemons.